Saturday, February 27, 2010

In my room thereis a patch of exposed brick, i also have a harwood floor, what color should i paint the walls?

you should play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>





I think I would stay away from browns %26amp; reds b/c you want the brick to be a feature, but I think a neutral taupey gray would look good, like ';fawn brindle'; (#7640). Check it out.In my room thereis a patch of exposed brick, i also have a harwood floor, what color should i paint the walls?
Depends on the shade of the bricks and the floor. I think a gray-blue or sage green would be nice.In my room thereis a patch of exposed brick, i also have a harwood floor, what color should i paint the walls?
Are you painting the brick? If you do, make sure you only paint with products specifically designed for masonry. Brick and other concrete products need to breath and you can damage them if you don't use the correct paint. The paint will specifically say it's for masonry.
Your not painting the brick right? Okay, how about a sage green? I think it would be very relaxing.
A cherry color
cream to bounce off the brick color and lighten the room up...

No comments:

Post a Comment