Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can you paint over a linoleium kitchen floor? How and with what types of paints, primers etc.?

I advise against it, the paint cannot holdCan you paint over a linoleium kitchen floor? How and with what types of paints, primers etc.?
I don't recommend tryin it, the paint is going to come off from walking on itCan you paint over a linoleium kitchen floor? How and with what types of paints, primers etc.?
Not a good idea. You can cover it up with vinyl tiles in a color you prefer or just rip it off and paint the concrete like someone else mentioned!
no
NO


if you dont want the linoleium, strip it out and paint your concrete. .paint linoleium.........good grief
I did it- you can get special floor paint in most DIY stores now. But it only stayed for about 3 months, now it looks like dirt because green lino underneath i showing through-yuck.





I'm going to get a new vinyl floor covering to go over it (its a rented house so I can't really strip the lino, anyway removing the glue is hard work..)





I suggest you get a new bit of vinyl like me, for my tiny kitchen I think I could easily do it for under 拢30.

No comments:

Post a Comment