Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I live in a old house,,I want to repair and paint the cement basement floor,,,How to I fill in the cracks?

I do not want to carpet it because It still leaks sometimes if it rains hard but the cracks are very obvious and I do not know how to fill them and with what do I use. THANK YOU IF YOU CAN HELP ME!I live in a old house,,I want to repair and paint the cement basement floor,,,How to I fill in the cracks?
If the crack is big you can fill it whit morter or concret. If is litlle you can use a concrete repair siliconed compound repair, You can Buy it in home depot or lowes usually near of floor paintsI live in a old house,,I want to repair and paint the cement basement floor,,,How to I fill in the cracks?
the tiny cracks will fill with paint ...the larger cracks should be filled with a portland cement and fine sand mix...hard trowel it into the cracks...

No comments:

Post a Comment