Thursday, February 25, 2010

I want to get my bedroom furnished. need help with paint and floor tiles?

I have medium budget to design my bedroom. What should i go for... porcelain tiles or vitrified tiles? and how to chose best paint matching. please help me in designing ro providing some good resourcesI want to get my bedroom furnished. need help with paint and floor tiles?
In my home I installed ceramic tile. As for paint, I like a light color in a satin sheen with gloss white baseboards. The ceiling should be flat white. Generally, lighter colored walls open up the room and darker/flatter colors make the room appear smaller. Use some mirrors to really open the room up!I want to get my bedroom furnished. need help with paint and floor tiles?
Check with your local tile showrooms. They may have closeouts on stock items or discontinued tiles that would be economical for you and enough to cover the floor space that you need.





Also check your local thrift stores or Habitat ReStores. They sometimes are given tile closeouts and they resell them for less than the original price.
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment