Thursday, February 25, 2010

I want to remove oil paint off my concrete floor?

I used a paint strip remover but its way to strong and makes me get sick and a terrible headache what would u use? i want to paint it again with latex.I want to remove oil paint off my concrete floor?
you can try mineral spirits from a home depot even though it is less killer then the acetone removers for oil paint you still need to have great ventilation. Maybe set up a fan that blows air out of the room.I want to remove oil paint off my concrete floor?
Concrete is porous and you can only remove the surface. There is a solution based with hydrochorolic acid that you can get at Lowes or Home Depot, in the paint department. Ask for concrete wash, oil stain remover. (Oil from cars)

Report Abuse



Try using Grease Lightning. It usually takes everything off of anything.
Try this I just heard about it on Soap Talk put down an whole box of baking soda on the stain enough to cover it completely and just leave it it should just soak it all up... Good Luck I hope this helps...
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment