Thursday, February 25, 2010

I want to paint my dog kennel concrete floor?

I want a paint that's safe, what should I look for or avoid?I want to paint my dog kennel concrete floor?
I think it is a great idea to paint the floor! Concrete that is unsealed collects all kinds of stains and smells, so it can become an unhealthy environment for your dog.


You will need to clean the concrete first, though, or the paint will not stick to the surface. Meriatic acid would do well in this case. After it is clean, go and get yourself some good quality concrete primer and paint. You could roll it on, and the surface will become much smoother. Don't paint in unfavorable weather conditions and follow all the directions on the paint can.


If you let it dry properly, you should be able to hose it off just like unsealed concrete to keep it clean.





Weather conditions will cause the paint to wear eventually, so it will need to be painted periodically.I want to paint my dog kennel concrete floor?
I think you will find this site helpful:


http://www.dogkennelfloors.com/floor_fac鈥?/a>
NEVER PAINT YOUR DOG!!!! IMAGINE IF U WERE UR DOG AND SOMEONE WAS PAINTING U!!!!!!!! MEANIE %26gt;:P
why paint?
Ask where you buy paint. they will be able to tell you the best paint to buy.
Before you go to the trouble to paint, you might want to try this stuff called Pad Heal. You ';paint'; it on your dogs pads and it conditions and protects their pads. It's made for sporting dogs, but you can use it for something as simple as rough feet from concrete floors! Check this out:
i think that would be cool you should paint black and white squares like 50's that would be rad just make sure it is dry when your all done and ready for the dog.
go a head

No comments:

Post a Comment